WESTERN RAILWAY APPRENTICESHIP NEWS
Western Railway invites ONLINE applications from interested Applicants for engagement as Act Apprentices against the 3553 slots notified for training in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways for the year 2019-20.
- Welder (G&E)
- Painter (General)
- Mechanic (DSL)
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Programming & System Administration Assistant
Total Vacancy: 3553
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
Age Limit: 15-24 Years.
*Age Relaxations as per Govt Rules.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
How to Apply
· Candidates can apply through online on official website provided below.
· Application fee: Rs 100/-
· Application fee: NIll for Female, SC/ST and Pwd Candidates.