Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens having following eligibility criteria for recruitment to the post of Staff Officer–cum-Instructor in Civil Defence Organisation, West Bengal under the department of Disaster Management and Civil Defence, Govt. of West Bengal.
Post Name: Staff Officer-cum-Instructo
Vacancies: 125[UR:67, OBC(A):13, OBC(B):09, SC: 28, ST:08]
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent.
Other Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- He/ She should have the ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required in the case of Nepali speaking candidates of the three Hills sub-division of Darjeeling District- viz. Darjeeling sadar, Kalingpong & Kurseong).
- Age Limit: 20-89 years.
- Age Relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Selection procedure consists of the following stages:
a. Preliminary Examination,
b. Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET),
c. Final Competitive Examination and
d. Personality Test.
How to Apply
- Online Mode: Applicants will be able to submit application using the website www.wbpolice.gov.in and http://wbdmd.gov.in/Civil_Defence/CD_Default.aspx by filling up their information and uploading of recent scanned photograph and signature.
- Offline Mode: The off-line Application Form must be downloaded using the website www.wbpolice.gov.in and http://wbdmd.gov.in/Civil_Defence/CD_Default.aspx.
· Application fee: Rs 270/-.
· Application fee: Rs. 20 for SC/ST Candidates.
Start Date for filling online applications
24 NOV 2019
Last date for submission of online applications
24 DEC 2019