West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Job News
Online applications are invited from Indian Citizen and such other nationals as declared eligible by the Government of India for recruitment to the Post of Lecturer (West Bengal Ayurvedic Education Service) lying under the Directorate of Ayurveda under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal.
Post Name: Lecturer(West Bengal Ayurvedic Education Service)
Vacancy: 26(UR: 03, OBC(A): 04, OBC(A): 02, SC: 12, ST: 04, PWD: 01)
- A degree in Ayurveda from a University established by law or a Statutory Board or Faculty of Examining Body of Indian Medicine or its equivalent as recognized under Indian Medicine Central Council Act,1970;
- A Post – graduate qualification in the subject or speciality concerned included in the Schedule to the Indian medicine Central Council Act, 1970 from a recognized University or Institution;
- Knowledge of Sanskrit.
Age Limit: Upto 40 Years.
*Age relaxations as per Govt rules.
Selection procedure based of the following terminologies:
- Essential Qualification
- Desirable qualification
- Teaching experience
How to Apply
· Candidates can apply through online on official website provided below.
· Application fee: Rs. 210/-
· Application fee: Nill for SC/ST and PWD candidates.
Commencement date for online application
Last Date for online application
07-01-2020 (Before 8.00 PM)