Online applications are hereby invited from Indian Citizens and such other nationals declared eligible by Government of India for recruitment to the under mentioned post(s) which is/are permanent.
Post Name: PHARMACIST GRADE-III / PHARMACIST-CUM-SALESMAN-GRADE-III
Total Vacancies: 200 [UR:100 ,OBC-A: 19, OBC-B: 13, SC: 44, ST: 13, PWD: 5, Sportsperson: 6]
Educational Qualifications: Passed Higher Secondary Examination of the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology and a two year Diploma Course in Pharmacy recognized by the Government of West Bengal and registered as ‘A’ category Pharmacist under West Bengal Pharmacy Council.
Other Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali is an essential requirement but such knowledge is not mandatory for candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali, unless specifically mentioned. Such ability will be tested at the time of interview.
- Age Limit: Upto 39 years.
How to Apply
· The applications must be submitted through online mode only on the official website provided below.
· Application fee: Rs. 160/-
· SC/ST, PwD candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Commencement of online applications
Closing date for receipt of online application
Last date of payment of fees
Last date for payment of fees Offline in Branches of UBI
Last date for Generation of Payment Challans by Branches of UBI