In accordance with the State Services Recruitment Rules, the Public Service Commission, West Bengal will hold the West Bengal Civil Service (Executive) etc. Examination, 2020 on the results of which recruitment to the West Bengal Civil Service (Exe.) and certain other services and posts will be made. Eligible online applicants are invited to apply for following posts:
1. Post Name: West Bengal Civil Service (Executive)
2. Post Name: Assistant Commissioner of Revenue in the integrated West Bengal Revenue Service
3. Post Name: West Bengal Co-operative Service
4. Post Name: West Bengal Labour Service
5. Post Name: West Bengal Food and Supplies Service
6. Post Name: West Bengal Employment Service
7. Post Name: West Bengal Police Service
8. Post Name: Superintendent, District Correctional Home / Deputy Superintendent Central Correctional Home
9. Post Name: Joint Block Development Officer
10. Post Name: Deputy Assistant Director of Consumer Affairs and Fair Business Practices
11. Post Name: West Bengal Junior Social Welfare Service
12. Post Name: West Bengal Subordinate Land Revenue Service
13. Post Name: Assistant Commercial Tax Officer
14. Post Name: Joint Registrar (West Bengal State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission under the Consumer Affairs Department, Government of West Bengal)
15. Post Name: Assistant Canal Revenue Officer (Irrigation)
16. Post Name: Chief Controller of Correctional Services
17. Post Name: Inspector of Co-operative Societies
18. Post Name: Panchayat Development Officer under the Panchayat and Rural Development Department
19. Post Name: Rehabilitation Officer under the Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department
Educational Qualification for all posts: A candidate must hold any Bechalor’s Degree from any recognized Institute/University.
Total Vacancies: Various
Note: The candidates must fulfill the requisite qualifications by the closing date of submission of application.
Other Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Able to read, write and speak Bengali language. (not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali)
- Age Limit: Candidate must be between 21-36 years.
- Age relaxations as per Govt rules.
Selection procedure consists of the following stages:
· Preliminary Examination
· Main Examination
· Personality Test/ Interview
· Medical Examinations
How to Apply
· Application fee: Rs 210/-
· Application fee: Rs Nill for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Start Date for filling online applications
Last date for submission of online applications
Last date for online Payment
Last date for payment through Challan
Date of Preliminary Examination(Tentative)