West Bengal Gramin Dak Sevaks Job News
Applications are invited by the India Post, West Bengal Circle recruiting authority from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
Educational Qualifications: Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
Total Vacancies: 5778
Note: Basic Computer certificate of 60 days OR Study Computer Subject in school/College/University.
Other Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: A candidate must be between 18-40 years
- Relaxation as per Govt rules
· Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
How to Apply
· Application fee: Rs 100/-
· Application fee: NIll for Female, SC/ST and Pwd Candidates.
Start Date for filling online applications
Last date for submission of online applications