Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited(RINL) Job News
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited(RINL), the Corporate entity of Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (VSP) is India’s first shore-based integrated Steel Plant built with state-of-the-art technology and is a prime producer of long steel products in the country having extensive market in infrastructure, construction, automobile, electrical and forging industry. With an annual turnover of over Rs 20,000 crores, the Company is gearing up production to achieve rated capacity of 7.3 Mtpa liquid steel capacity.
The Plant is an epitome of technological marvel crafted in nature’s lap, where environment sustenance comes first and a tree is grown for every metric tonne of production capacity added. The residential township is unique of its kind with dense foliage, beautiful parks, wide roads and provides all modern amenities within and in the vicinity.
RINL invites young, talented individuals to join as “Management Trainees” and grow to become tomorrow’s leaders.
Post Name: Management Trainees
- Ceramics – Vacancy: 04(UR: 02, OBC: 01, SC: 01)
- Chemical – Vacancy: 26(UR: 10, OBC: 09, SC: 04, EWS: 03)
- Civil – Vacancy: 05(UR: 02, OBC: 01, SC: 01, EWS: 01)
- Electrical – Vacancy: 45(UR: 18, OBC: 15, SC: 06, EWS: 06)
- Instrumentation & Electronics – Vacancy: 10(UR: 04, OBC: 04, SC: 01, EWS: 01)
- Mechanical – Vacancy: 77(UR: 28, OBC: 31, SC: 08, EWS: 10)
- Metallurgy – Vacancy: 19(UR: 07, OBC: 07, SC: 03, EWS: 02)
- Mining – Vacancy: 02(UR: 01, OBC: 01)
Total Vacancy: 188
Educational Qualifications: Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Ceramics/Chemical/Civil/Electrical / Instrumentation & Electronics /Mechanical / Metallurgy / Mining disciplines or related disciplines from a University/ Deemed to be University / Institute of National Importance, recognized by AICTE with minimum 60% of marks in the aggregate of all years / semesters and all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC /PWD candidates).
Age Limit: Upto 27 years.
*Age relaxations as per Govt rules.
Selection procedure consists of the following stages:
- Online Written Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply
· Candidates can apply through online on official website provided below.
· Application fee: Rs. 590/-
· Application fee: Rs. 295/- for SC & PwD candidates.
Starting date for Online registration
Closing date for Online registration
Closing date for Payment Gateway