Union Public Service Commission, UPSC Job News
Online applicants are invited by Union Public Service Commission, UPSC for the post of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer.
Post Name: Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer
Vacancy: 421(UR: 168, EWS: 42, OBC: 116, SC: 62, ST: 33)
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute.
(a) Bachelor’s degree in Law/Integrated Five years Degree in Law/Masters in Business Administration/Post Graduate Diploma in Management/Company Secretary/Chartered Accountants/Cost and Management Accountant.
(b) Two years experience in Administration/Accounts/Legal Matters in any government or Listed – Private Organisation.
Other Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must be either a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan.
- Age Limit: Upto 30 years.
- Relaxation : As per Govt. rules.
How to Apply
· The applications must be submitted through online mode only on the official website.
· Application fee: Rs. 25/-
· SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community are exempted from payment of fee.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA)
1800 HRS ON 31.01.2020.