TAMIL NADU FOREST UNIFORMED SERVICES
RECRUITMENT COMMITTEE JOB NEWS:
Applications are invited from the candidates only through ONLINE mode for Direct Recruitment for the vacancies for the following posts (included in the Tamil Nadu Forest Subordinate Service) in Tamil Nadu Forest Department, TNFUSRC.
1. Post Name: FOREST GUARD
Educational Qualifications: A pass in Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the Subjects.
2. Post Name: FOREST GUARD WITH DRIVING LICENCE
Educational Qualifications: i. A pass in higher Secondary Course (plus two) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects.
ii. Must possess a valid driving licence issued by the competent Transport Authority.
Other Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: Candidate must be 21 – 30 years.
- Age Relaxation : As per Govt. rules.
Selection procedure consists of the following stages:
· Written Test.
· Physical Standards Verification And Endurance Test.
- Application fee: Rs. 300/-
- Application fee: Rs. 150/- for SC/ST Candidates.
How to Apply
- The applications must be submitted through online mode only on the official website.
Date of Advertisement
Commencement of Online Application
Third week of January 2020
Last date for submission of Online Application
First week of February 2020
Date of Online Computer based Examination