Teacher Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu Job News
Applications are invited only through online mode from eligible candidates for the Direct Recruitment for the post of Block Educational Officer in Elementary Education department for the year 2018-2019.
Vacancy Details of TRB Tamil Nadu
(i)The candidate should possess minimum general qualification as stated in G.O.Ms.No.182, School Education (G1), Dated.25.07.2007. Graduate degree B.A./B.Sc. with Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biology, History and Geography as Major subjects obtained from a recognized University.
(ii) The Candidate should possess the Professional qualification ie. B.Ed degree obtained from a recognized University.
Other Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates belonging to Backward Class, Backward Class (Muslims), Most Backward Class / Denotified Communities, Scheduled Castes including Arundathiyars and Scheduled Tribes should not be over 57 years as on 01-07-2019 as the age of superannuation is 58 years. For 5 General Category, Candidates upper age limit is 35 years. As per G.O.Ms.No.182 School Education (EE1(1)) Department Dated 14.10.2016.
- Online Computer Based Examination.
- Certificate Verification.
How to Apply
· Candidates should apply only through online mode in the Teachers Recruitment Board website http://www.trb.tn.nic.in.
· Application fee: Rs. 500/-
· Application fee: Rs 250/- for SC, SCA, ST and Person with Disability Candidates.
Date of Notification
For more details, check the official notification.