SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination News
The Staff Selection Commission, SSC will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India.
Post Name: Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant(JSA)/Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA)/Data Entry Operator (DEO)/Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’.
1. The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University for LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO.
2.12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent for Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’).
Note: Candidates who have not yet acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and produce documentary evidence from the Board/ University in support thereof as on 01-01-2020 will also be eligible.
Other Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must be either a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan.
- Age Limit: Candidate must be 18-27 years.
- Relaxation : As per Govt. rules.
Selection procedure consists of the following stages:
· Tier-I: Computer Based Examination
· Tier-II: Descriptive paper
· Tier-III: Skill Test/Typing Test.
How to Apply
· The applications must be submitted through online mode only on the official website.
· Application fee: Rs. 100/-
· Women , SC/ST, PwD and Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Dates for submission of online applications
03-12-2019 to 10-01-2020
Last date for receipt of application
Last date for making online fee payment
Last date for generation of offline Challan
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)
Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)
16-03-2020 to 27-03-2020
Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)