SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination News
Staff Selection Commission will hold the Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2019 for filling up of various Group “B” and Group “C” posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations. Applicants are invited to fill the application form through online before last date.
1. Post Name: Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
Desirable Qualifications: Chartered Accountant or Cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
2. Post Name: Junior Statistical Officer
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level;
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
3. Post Name: Statistical Investigator Grade-II
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized University or Institute. The candidates must have studied Statistics as a subject in all the three years of the graduation course
4. Post Name: All other Posts
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Note: The candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply, however they must possess Essential qualification on or before 01-01-2020.
Other Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must be either a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan.
- Age Limit: Candidate must be 18-32 years.
- Relaxation : As per Govt. rules.
Selection procedure consists of the following stages:
· Tier-I: Computer Based Examination
· Tier-II: Computer Based Examination
· Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
· Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification.
How to Apply
· The applications must be submitted through online mode only on the official website.
· Application fee: Rs. 100/-
· Women , SC/ST, PwD and Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Start Date for submission of online applications
Last date for submission of online applications
Last date for making online fee payment
27-11-2019 upto 5PM
Last date for payment through Challan
Dates of Tier-I Examination (CBE)
02-03-2020 to 11-03-2020
Dates of Tier-II (CBE) and Tier-III (Des.) Examinations:
22-06-2020 to 25-06-2020