SOUTH EASTERN RAILWAY APPRENTICESHIP NEWS
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates who are Indian nationals for engagement/training as Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992, as amended from time to time, in Workshops and other establishments of South Eastern Railway. Applications must be submitted online and no other mode of submission of the same would be entertained.
- Refrigerator & AC Mechanic
- Cable Jointer/Crane Operator
- Electronics & Mechanic
- Winder (Armature)
- MMTM(Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance)
- Forger & Heat Treater
Total Vacancy: 1785
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
Age Limit: 15-24 Years.
*Age Relaxations as per Govt Rules.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
How to Apply
· Candidates can apply through online on official website provided below.
· Application fee: Rs 100/-
· Application fee: NIll for Female, SC/ST and Pwd Candidates.
Opening of Online Application
Date and time of closing of