State Health Society Bihar Job News
Latest Advertisement of State Health Society Bihar(SHSB) for Various Posts. On-Line Applicants are invited to apply for the post coming under “SHSB Recruitment”.
1. Post Name: DEIC Manager – Cum- Coordinator- (RBSK)
Educational Qualifications: Masters in Disability Rehabilitation Administration (MDRA) approved by Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) OR BPT (Bachelor in Physiotherapy) OR BOT (Bachelor in Occupational Therapy) OR BPO (Bachelor in Prosthetic and orthotics) OR B. Sc Nursing and other RCI recognized degrees.
2. Post Name: Optometrist (RBSK)
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Optometry from a recognized university/ institute OR Diploma in Optometry from a recognized university/ institute.
3. Post Name: Dental Technician (RBSK)
Educational Qualifications: Diploma in Dental technology / Mechanics from an institute recognized by Dental Council of India. Candidate should be registered with DCI/ State dental council.
4. Post Name: Audiologist & Speech Therapist (RBSK)
Educational Qualifications: B.A.S.L.P and registered with RCI. OR B.Sc (Speech and Hearing) and registered with RCI. OR B.Sc ASLP and registered with RCI.\
5. Post Name: Physiotherapist (RBSK, NPHCE, NPCDCS & NLEP)
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) from a recognized university/ institute.
6. Post Name: Physiotherapist (RBSK, NPHCE, NPCDCS & NLEP)
Educational Qualifications: Post Graduate Degree in Psychology from a recognized university/ institute.
7. Post Name: Early Interventionist cum Special Educator (RBSK)
Educational Qualifications: B.Ed with Special Education/BRT/BMR/MSc Disability Studies (Early Intervention)/ PGDEI and registered with RCI OR 2 Years Diploma in Elementary Education.
8. Post Name: District Epidemiologist(IDSP)
Educational Qualifications: MBBS/ BDS from any recognized University/ Institute. OR Master of Public health (Full Time) from any recognized University/ Institute. OR PhD in Epidemiology / Statistics / Community health from any recognized University/ Institute.
Other Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: 18-37 Years.
- Age relaxations as per Govt rules.
Selection procedure consists of the following stages:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Academic Qualification/Interview
How to Apply
· Candidates can apply through online on official website provided below.
· Application fee: Rs. 500/-
· Application fee: Rs. 250/- for SC/ST(Bihar Domicile)/ PWD and Female candidates.
Commencement date for online application
30th December 2019 (10:00 AM onwards)
Last Date for online application
20th January 2020 – 06:00 PM