POWERGRID JOB NEWS
To take the growth curve to further heights, POWERGRID is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic Engineering graduates in Electrical / Electronics / Civil disciplines to join its fold as Assistant Engineer Trainee.
Post Name: Assistant Engineer Trainee
- Electrical – Vacancy: 82(UR: 34, OBC(NCL): 20, SC: 14, ST: 06, EWS: 08)
- Electronics – Vacancy: 10(UR: 04, OBC(NCL): 02, SC: 02, ST: 01, EWS: 01)
- Civil – Vacancy: 18(UR: 08, OBC(NCL): 04, SC: 03, ST: 02, EWS: 01)
Educational Qualifications: Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant fields from recognized University/ Institute with Minimum 60 % or Equivalent CGPA.
Age Limit: Upto 28 years.
*Age relaxations as per Govt rules.
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the relevant paper of GATE 2019, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
How to Apply
- Applicants are invited to apply through online mode on the official website provided below.
- Application fee: Rs. 500/-
- Application fee: Nill for SC/ST/PwD/ ExSM/ Departmental candidates candidates.
Commencement date for online application
Last Date for online application