Ordance Factory Board, OFB Apprenticeship News
Online applications are invited from Indian citizens for engagement of 56th Batch (for Non-ITI & ITI candidates) of Trade Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 and amendments thereof in Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories located in different States across India.
1. Post Name: Trade Apprentice(ITI)
Educational Qualifications: Should have passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship/Ministry of Labour and Employment with duration as per the Apprentice Act 1961 plus passed Madhyamik / Class X std or equivalent (Minimum 50% aggregate marks both in Matriculate / Class X std and ITI).
2. Post Name: Trade Apprentice(Non ITI)
Educational Qualifications: Should have Passed Madhyamik (class X std or equivalent) as on date of notification for applying with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.
Age Limit: 15-24 Years.
*Age relaxations as per Govt rules.
- Selection will be done on the basis of merit list. The merit list will be prepared separately for NON-ITI and EX-ITI category.
How to Apply
· Candidates can apply through online on official website provided below.
· Application fee: Rs. 100/-
· No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/FEMALE/TRANSGENDER candidates.
Submission of On-line Application Starts from:
Closing date of submission of On-line Application: