On-line Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission of Preliminary Examninations for recruitment to the posts and services coming under Odisha Civil Services.
1. Post Name: Odisha Administrative Servive Gr-A(Junior Branch)
Total Vacancies: 30[UR:15, SEBC:3, SC: 5, ST:7, PWD:1]
2. Post Name: Odisha Police Servive Gr-A(Junior Branch)
Total Vacancies: 9[UR:5, SEBC:1, SC: 1, ST:2]
3. Post Name: Odisha Finance Servive Gr-A(Junior Branch)
Total Vacancies: 7[UR:3, SEBC:1, SC: 1, ST:2]
4. Post Name: Odisha Co-operative Servive Gr-B
Total Vacancies: 5[UR:5]
5. Post Name: Odisha Revenue Servive Gr-B
Total Vacancies: 82[UR:65, SC: 8, ST:9, PWD:2, EX-SM: 2, S.P.:1]
6. Post Name: Odhisa Taxations & Accounts Servive Gr-A(Junior Branch)
Total Vacancies: 20[UR:10, SEBC:3, SC: 3, ST:4]
Educational Qualification for all posts: A candidate must hold any Bechalor’s Degree from any recognized Institute/University.
Other Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Able to read, write and speak odhisa language.
- Study Odhisa language as a subject in school.
- Age Limit: Candidate must be between 21-32 years.
- Age relaxations as per Govt rules.
Selection procedure consists of the following stages:
· Preliminary Examination
· Main Examination
· Personality Test/ Interview
How to Apply
· Application fee: Rs 500/-
· Application fee: Rs Nill for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Start Date for filling online applications
Last date for submission of online applications
Last date for Payment