UPSC NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY & NAVAL ACADEMY EXAMINATION NEWS
Latest Advertisement of UPSC, Union Public Service Commission for the Examination of NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY & NAVAL ACADEMY EXAMINATION (I), 2020. Applicants are invited to apply for the post coming under “UPSC Recruitment”.
- For National Defence Academy 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Naval Academy 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- National Defence Academy: 370
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme): 48
Other Eligibility Criteria
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 2001 and not later than 1st July, 2004 are eligible.
- A candidate must be either a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan.
Selection procedure consists of the following stages:
- Written Test
How to Apply
· Candidates can apply through online on official website provided below.
· Application fee: Rs. 100/-
· Application fee: Nill for SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs.
Date of notification
Last Date for Submission of Applications