National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Job News
National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) – a Joint Sector Company of Govt. of India and States of Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan and U.P, under the administrative control of Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs, is mandated for implementing the Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) in National Capital Region (NCR), ensuring a balanced and sustainable urban development through better connectivity and access. The RRTS will be a new, dedicated, high speed, high capacity, comfortable commuter service connecting regional nodes in NCR. It will provide reliable, high frequency, point to point safe regional travel at high speed for relatively longer distance with fewer stops.
NCRTC invites applications from experienced persons having work experience with Govt./PSUs/Govt. instrumentalities/ Private Sector infrastructure companies for the post of Junior Engineer-II (Civil).
Post Name: Junior Engineer-II
Vacancy: 40(UR:16, EWS: 4, OBC:11, SC:6, ST:3)
Educational Qualifications: Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Experience: Minimum 03 (Three) years’ experience in Civil construction works.
Other Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: Candidate must be upto 30 years.
- Age Relaxation : As per Govt. rules.
- Written Test
- Application fee: Rs. 500/-
- Nill for SC, ST, PWD, and regular employees of ECIL, Technical Officer on Fixed Term Contract.
How to Apply
· Eligible candidates should apply offline. Application format is available on the official notification provided below.
Date Of Notification
Last Date Of Receiving Application