Gramin Dak Sewaks (GDS) Result karnataka 2019-20
As appost gds under the India post releases the notification for the GDS (Gramin Dak Sewaks) for the Cycle II, 2019 in various states/ Union Territories(UTs) Viz: Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Tamilnadu, Odhisa, Assam, Bihar, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, Punjab, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Telangana. As many number of students are looking for this job, The competition is becoming a little bit tougher. This article provides the information about GDS regarding recruitment notifications, results, any important notices coming out from Recruitment Authority. So you are request to check this site for related to any information related to GDS. Here you get regular updates of Delhi gds result, Himachal Pradesh gds result, Jharkhand gds result, Tamilnadu gds result, Odhisa gds result, Assam gds result, Bihar gds result, Gujarat gds result, Karnataka gds result, Kerala gds result, Punjab gds result, Maharashtra gds result, Andhra Pradesh gds result, Chhattisgarh gds result, Telangana gds result, up gds result, wb gds result.
Job Profile of GDS Karnataka
1. BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM)
The Job Profile of Branch Post Master will include managing affairs of GDS Branch Post Office, India Posts Payments Bank (IPPB) and ensuring uninterrupted counter operation during the prescribed working hours using the handheld device/Smartphone supplied by the Department. The overall management of postal facilities, maintenance of records, upkeep of handheld device, ensuring online transactions, and marketing of Postal, India Post Payments Bank services and procurement of business in the villages or Gram Panchayats within the jurisdiction of the Branch Post Office should rest on the shoulders of Branch Postmasters. However, the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis.Branch Postmaster will be the team leader of the GDS Post Office and overall responsibility of smooth and timely functioning of Post Office including mail conveyance and mail delivery. He/she might be assisted by Assistant Branch Post Master of the same GDS Post Office. BPM will be required to do combined duties of ABPMs as and when ordered. He will also be required to do marketing, organizing melas, business procurement and any other work assigned by IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM etc.In some of the Branch Post Offices, the BPM has to do all the work of BPM/ABPM.
2. ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM)
The Job Profile of Assistant Branch Post Master will include all functions of sale of stamps/stationery, conveyance and Delivery of mail at doorstep deposits/payments/other transactions under IPPB, assisting Branch Postmasters in counter duties using the handheld device/Smart phone supplied by the Department. However, the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis.He will also be required to do marketing, organizing melas, business procurement and any other work assigned by the Branch Postmaster or IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM etc. ABPMs will also be required to do Combined Duty of BPMs as and when ordered.
3. DAK SEVAK
The Job Profile of Dak Sevaks will include all functions of viz sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster including IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices/RMS. However, the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis.He may also have to assist Post Masters/Sub Postmasters in managing the smooth functioning of Departmental Post Offices and do marketing, business procurement or any other work assigned by the Post Master or IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM etc. In Railway Mail Services(RMS), GDS has to handle the work related to RMS, like, closing/opening of bags, transport of bags from one place to other manually and any other works alloted by the RMS authorities.
Eligibility of GDS Karnataka
1. Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks
2. The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
3. The candidates for all approved categories of GDS will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
4. Age Limit: 18-40 Years for General/ EWS Candidates. 3 Years Relaxable for OBC Candidates. 5 Years Relaxable for SC/ ST Candidates. 10 Years Relaxable for Pwd Candidates. 13 Years Relaxable for Pwd+OBC Candidates. 15 Years Relaxable for Pwd+SC/ STCandidates.
GDS SELECTION CRITERIA
1. Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
2. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
Karnataka GDS Result :
Karnataka GDS result has released on 03/12/2019. You can download the PDF file provided below to check the GDS Result of Karnataka.
How to Check Appost GDS Result Karnataka:
The gds result of differents states will be published on the same offficial website i.e. ”www.appost.in” and there you get notification about gds result. The result you have to check by downloading the pdf format of result release.
As soon as the gds results 2019 for various post under indiapostgdsonline comes out, from the official website, you will get here. Here you gets every update of gds and post office result. You have to check here often.