Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as sailors for 400 vacancies (Approximately) for Matric Recruit(MR) – Oct 2020 batch.
This is the golden opportunity those are looking for Career in indian navy. Now here it is Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 has come for sailor posts.
Post Name: Sailor/ Chef/ Steward/ Hygienist
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should passed 10th/ Matriculation examination the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India
Other Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: Candidates should be born between 01 Oct 2000 to 30 Sep 2003.
Selection procedure consists of the following stages:
· Computer-based Examination
· Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
· Medical Examinations
How to Apply
Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindiannavy.gov.in”.
· Application fee: Rs 215/-
· Candidates from SC/ ST category will only be entitled to waiver of examination fee.
Start Date for filling online applications
23 NOV 2019
Last date for submission of online applications
28 NOV 2019