Maharashtra Gramin Dak Sevaks Job News
Applications are invited by the respective recruiting authorities from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
Educational Qualifications: Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018). The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
Total Vacancies: 3650
1. The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [Konkani or Marathi]
2. The candidates for all approved categories of GDS will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
Other Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: A candidate must be between 18-40 years
- Relaxation as per Govt rules
· Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
How to Apply
· Application fee: Rs 100/-
· Application fee: NIll for Female, SC/ST and Pwd Candidates
Start Date for filling online applications
Last date for submission of online applications