The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of personnel in Specialist Officers’ cadre posts listed below in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in December 2019/ January 2020.
1. I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
2. Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
3. Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
4. Law Officer (Scale I)
5. HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
6. Marketing Officer (Scale I)
1. Post Name: I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
Educational Qualifications: 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & 3 Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation
Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications
Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
2. Post Name: Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
Educational Qualifications: 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture
3. Post Name: Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
Educational Qualifications: Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level
Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
4. Post Name: Law Officer (Scale I)
Educational Qualifications: A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
5. Post Name: HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
Educational Qualifications: Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
6. Post Name: Marketing Officer (Scale I)
Educational Qualifications: Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
Note: Candidates can apply for only one post. Multiple applications will be summarily rejected.
Other Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must be either a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan.
- Age Limit: Candidate must be 20-30 years.
- Relaxation : As per Govt. rules.
Selection procedure consists of the following stages:
· Preliminary Examaination (CBT)
· Main Examination(CBT)
· Documents Verification
How to Apply
· Candidates can apply online only from 06.11.2019 to 26.11.2019 on official website and no other mode of application will be accepted.
· Application fee: Rs. 600/-
· Application fee: Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
Start Date of online applications
Last date for submission of online applications
Last date for making online fee payment
Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary
Online Examination – Preliminary
28.12.2019 and 29.12.2019
Result of Online exam – Preliminary
Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main
Online Examination – Main
Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination
Download of call letters for interview
Conduct of interview