Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Job News
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Maharatna Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) and a S&P Platts Top 250 Global Energy Company with Annual Gross Sales of Rs 2,95,713 crore and Profit after Tax of Rs. 6,029 crore during FY 2018-19. HPCL has a strong presence in downstream hydrocarbon sector of the country with over 18% share in petroleum product marketing and also has business footprints across other energy verticals & various overseas geographies.
HPCL invites proficient and motivated young and energetic candidates looking for exciting career opportunities to be a part of HPCL’s growth journey. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the following vacancies ONLINE for filling up of various positions in Visakh Refinery – Visakhapatnam.
1. Post Name: Operations Technician
Educational Qualifications: Diploma in Chemical Engineering with 60%(50% for SC/ST/PWD Candidates).
2. Post Name: Boiler Technician
Educational Qualifications: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Desirable First class boiler competency certificate with 60%(50% for SC/ST/PWD Candidates).
Total Vacancy: 72 (UR: 31, EWS: 6, SC: 6, ST: 16, OBC: 13)
Other Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: 18-25 years.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Written Test and Skill Test.
How to Apply
- The candidates need to apply online for the position on the official website provided below.
- Application fee: Rs. 590/-
- SC, ST and PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Commencement of online application
Last date of online application