Electronics Corporation of India Limited Job News
Electronics Corporation of India Limited, a leading Public Sector Company, PSU (A Unit of Department of Atomic Energy) engaged in the area of Strategic Electronics with thrust on innovation & indigenization. ECIL has diversified into strategic sector such as Nuclear, Defence, Security, Aerospace, Information Technology, Telecom and e-Governance. ECIL pioneered a number of products and technologies including Solid State Television, Digital Computer, Cockpit Voice Recorders, Electronic Voting Machines, Programmable Logic Controllers, Earth Station and Deep Space Network Antennas. ECIL has close collaboration with national R&D laboratories as well as academic Institutes and has been involved in the projects of national importance.
ECIL has openings for dynamic and result-oriented young engineers with post training placements at ECIL Headquarters in Hyderabad or in any of Zonal/Branch/Site Offices located across India. The areas include Design & Development, Projects, Marketing, Production, QA and Field of Engineering.
1. Post Name: Graduate Engineer Trainee-GET (ECE)
Vacancy: 30(UR:14, EWS: 3, OBC:10, SC:2, ST:1)
2. Post Name: Graduate Engineer Trainee-GET (MECH)
Vacancy: 24(UR:10, EWS: 2, OBC:8, SC:3, ST:1)
3. Post Name: Graduate Engineer Trainee-GET (CSE)
Vacancy: 10(UR:7, EWS: 1, OBC:1, SC:1)
Educational Qualifications: First Class Engineering Degree with minimum 65% marks in aggregate (Second Class with 55% for SC/STs) in relevant subjects from AICTE approved Colleges / Recognized Indian Universities in the relevant discipline.
Other Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: Candidate must be upto 25 years.
- Age Relaxation : As per Govt. rules.
Selection procedure consists of following stages:
- GATE 2018 / 2019 Score.
- Personal Interview.
- Application fee: Rs. 500/-
- Nill for SC, ST, PWD, and regular employees of ECIL, Technical Officer on Fixed Term Contract.
How to Apply
· Eligible Candidates should apply online on the official website provided below.
Start Date Of Online Application
Last Date Of Online Application
04.01.2020 (16:00 hrs.)