Bank Of Maharatra, MOB Job News
Applications from eligible advocates/candidates are invited by Department of Home Affairs and Justice Punjab, DHAJ, GOVT OF PUNJAB for engagement as law officers in the office of Advocate General, Punjab at Chandigarh, to defend the cases for and on behalf of State of Punjab.
Post Name: Law Officer
- Additional Advocate General
- Senior Deputy Advocate General
- Deputy Advocate General
- Assistant Advocate Genera/
Qualifications: An advocate who has been practicing in any Court of Law within the jurisdiction of India.
- 16 years of experience for Additional Advocate General.
- 14 years of experience for Senior Deputy Advocate General.
- 10 years of experience for Deputy Advocate General.
- 3 years of experience for Assistant Advocate General.
How to Apply
- The applicants may apply either by sending their application (Application form can be downloaded from the website http://punjab.gov.in under “What’s New Section”) alongwith scanned copies of relevant supporting documents at e-mail ID [email protected] or send/give an application through post or in person to the Secretary to Government of Punjab, Department of Home Affairs & Justice (Judicial-1 Branch), 9 th Floor, Punjab Civil Secretariat-1, Chandigarh.
- Last Date Of Receiving Application: 06.01.2020 (Monday) before 5.00 PM.