GOVERNMENT OF ASSAM OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY COMMISSIONER SONITPUR, ASSAM Job News
Deputy Commissioner sonitpur Assam invites the online application to fill for the post of Junior Assistant. In Articles 5 and 8 of the Constitution of Indian for filling up of the the 25 Nos. sanctioned vacant post of Junior Assistant in Amalgamated Establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Sonitpur, Tezpur and 3 Nos. sanctioned vacant post of Junior Assistant in the Commissioner, North Assam Division.
Post Name:Junior Assistant
Name of Office
Reservation as per Govt. Norms
The Deputy Commissioner, Sonitpur, Tezpur
The Commissioner, North Assam Division, Tezpur
- For the post of Junior Assistant the minimum educational qualification of the candidates shall be a Graduate in Arts, Science or Commerce from a University recognized by the State Government or a Degree equivalent thereof and recognized by the Government.
- Candidates must have proficiency on basic Computer application like MS Windows, Linux, Mac Excel, Power point, DTP (English/Assamese) and internet etc. Candidate must possess a minimum 6 months Diploma in Computer application from Institute recognized by the Government.
Other Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: 18 to 38 years.
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules.
Selection Procedure consists of the following stages:
- Written Test
- Computer proficiency test
How to Apply
Applicants are invited to apply through online mode on the official website provided below.
Start Date of Online Application
Last Date of Submission of Online Application