CENTRAL RAILWAY APPRENTICESHIP NEWS
ONLINE applications are invited from interested candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units in the jurisdiction of Central Railway against 2562 slots. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only ONLINE till 17:00 hrs. of the closing date.
1. AC Mechanic
3. Diesel Mechanic
4. Sheet Metal Worker
6. Electronic Mechanic
10. Programming & Systems Administration Assistant
13. Laboratory Assistant(CP)
14. Instrument Mechanic
17. Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
18. Tool & Die maker
19. Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance
20. Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance
Total Vacancy: 2562
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
Age Limit: 15-24 Years.
*Age Relaxations as per Govt Rules.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
How to Apply
· Candidates can apply through online on official website provided below.
· Application fee: Rs 100/-
· Application fee: NIll for Female, SC/ST and Pwd Candidates.
Opening of Online Application
Date and time of closing of