Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Job News
The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS), an autonomous Body of Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India intends to conduct a written examination to fill up a few posts of Lower Division Clerks at their Council HQ and peripheral Institutes/Units/Centres and to fill up a few vacancies at other sister autonomous bodies, viz., Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy(CCRH) and Central Council for Research in Yoga and Naturopathy(CCRYN), also functioning under Ministry of AYUSH. In addition to the post of Lower Division Clerks, a few posts of UDC under direct recruitment quota is also proposed to be filled at CCRAS HQ & peripheral Institutes/Units/Centres only.
1. Post Name: Upper Division Clerk (Group “C”)
Vacancy: 16(UR-8, OBC-3, EWS-1, SC-1, ST-1, PWD-2)
Educational Qualifications: Degree of a recognized University.
2. Post Name: Lower Division Clerk (Group “C”)
Vacancy: 57(UR-27, OBC-11, EWS-5, SC-6, ST-3, PWD-5)
(i) 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
Other Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be either A citizen of India, or a subject of Nepal, or a subject of Bhutan.
- Age Limit: 18-27 years.
- Age relaxations as per Govt rules.
- The selection for the post of Upper Division Clerk will be made through a written examination (OMR based) consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The selection for the post of Lower Division Clerk will be made through a written examination (OMR based) consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Typing Test.
How to Apply
· Candidates will be required to apply online through any of the Websites, www.ccras.nic.in, ayush.gov.in, ccrhindia.nic.in and ccryn.gov.in.
· Application fee: Rs. 500/-
· Application fee: Nill for EWS/SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates.
Start date of submission of online application form
20 November, 2019
Last date of submission of online application form
19 December, 2019