Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up of 597 existing vacancies in the rank of Sub-Inspector of Police (UB) in the pay scale of Rs. 14000- 49000 (Pay Band No. 2)plus Rs. 8700 Grade pay plus other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Post Name: Sub- Inspector (UB)
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College / Institutions affiliated to a recognized University.
Total Vacancies: 597
Note: Candidates must completed degree at the time of advertisement to apply.
Other Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of Assam.
- Age Limit: Candidate must be 20-24 years.
- Relaxation : As per Govt. rules.
Selection procedure consists of the following stages:
· Written Test
· Computer Proficiency Test
· Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
How to Apply
· Applications must be submitted online through Assam Police website www.assampolice.gov.in.
· Not Mentioned
Start Date of Online Application
Last Date of Online Application