ASSAM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (APSC) Job News
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
Post Name:Fishery Development Officer & Allied cadre under Fishery Department
Total posts: 12 (UR-5, OBC/MOBC-3, SC-1, STP-1, STH-1, EWS-1)
- Minimum Qualification: B.F.Sc. Degree from any College/University
recognized by I.C.A.R. or D.F.Sc. or Master of Science (Fisheries) from C.I.F.E., Mumbai or any other institute of I.C.A.
- Preference will be given to those candidates having experience in serving
Fishery Deptt. under various projects related to Aquaculture and Fishery
Other Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidates must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as proof of residency along with application form.
- Age Limit: 21 to 38 years.
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules.
The selection procedure will be notified later on by issuing a corrigendum /addendum.
The commission will decide the provision for selection in respect of any post/posts or service/ services considering the status, cadre and grade or the number of applications received for the advertised post/posts or service/ services
How to Apply
Applicants are invited to apply through offline mode on the official website provided below.
- Application fee: Rs 250- For General/EWS Candidate.
- Application fee: Rs 150/- fFor SC/ST/OBC/MOBC
- For BPL Candidate : Nil
Start Date of Online Application
Last Date of Submission of Application