Assam Public Service Commission, APSC Job News
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
Post Name: Research Assistant in Planning Services
Vacancy: 39 [UR: 21, EWS: 01, OBC/MOBC: 16, SC: 01, ST(P): 04, ST(H): 04]
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from any recognized University with Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Agricultural Economics, Sociology, Anthropology, Social Anthropology, Social Work, Business Administration, Business Management, Geography and Commerce as one of the subjects.
Age Limit: 21-38 Years.
*Age relaxations as per Govt rules.
- The selection procedure will be notified later on by issuing a corrigendum/addendum.
How to Apply
· Candidates can apply through offline mode. Application format is available on official website provided below.
· Application fee: Rs. 250/- For General/EWS Candidate.
· Application fee: Rs. 150/- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Candidates.
· Application fee: Nill For BPL Candidate.
Date of notification
Last Date for receiving application