Assam Public Service Commission Job News
Assam Public Service Commission, APSC invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
1.Post Name: Assistant Engineer (Civil) under Public Works Roads Department
Total Vacancies: 156[UR: 63, EWS: 16, OBC: 53, ST(P): 13, ST(H): 12]
Educational Qualifications: Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering from an Indian or foreign University recognized by Government.
Passed Part A and B of the Associate Membership Examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) and possessing a certificate to that effect from the Institution of Engineers (India).
2.Post Name: Junior Engineer (Civil) under Public Works Department
Total Vacancies: 307[UR: 126, EWS: 31, OBC: 84, SC: 21, ST(P): 31, ST(H): 15]
Educational Qualifications: A Candidate must have passed 3 years Diploma course in Civil Engineering from an institution recognized by the Government.
Other Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Age Limit: 21-38 years.
- The selection procedure will be notified later on by issuing a corrigendum/addendum.
How to Apply
· The apply process is offline. Application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in.
· Application fee: Rs. 250/-
· Application fee Rs. 150/- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC candidates.
Start Date of Offline Application
Last Date of Receiving Application